Applications for Academic Documents
Reissue or Replacement of Student ID Card
Applications for Academic Documents
  1. Website for Reporting Loss of Student ID Card:

    Please log in "myNTU►Students►Personal Info►Replacement►Card"
  2. Steps:

    1. Report loss of student ID

    2. Bring ARC card for check and pay NT$150 for a new card (The fee may be waived for replacements of protective films)

  3. Note:

    1. In cases of card loss during the school leaving procedure, final year students may receive their graduation diploma by reporting the loss and submitting the lost card form.

    2. New card holders shall apply for borrowing privileges at the University Library before borrowing books at the main library and other library branches for the first time.

  4. Contact: Graduate Academic Affairs Division (TEL: +886-2-33662388 Ext 402-418)

  5. Procedure: