NTU Homepage | Links | Contact | Site Map | Bilingual Glossary
Google Search      English
HOME Introduction Divisions Educational Objectives and Core Capabilities Services Latest News




Services HOME > Divisions > Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division > Services

Reissue or Replacement of Student ID Card

  1. Please see National Taiwan University Regulations Governing the Reissue or Replacement of Student ID Cards
    Website: http://reg.aca.ntu.edu.tw/reg2007/STATUTE/law24.html
    To report a lost student ID card, please visit: https://cms.cc.ntu.edu.tw/ntucms/default.aspx
  2. Administration unit: Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division, Graduate Academic Affairs Division , Branch Office of Academic Affairs in the College of Medicine
  3. Contact: Staff Members in the Division
  4. Phone Number:
    Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division: 3366-2388 ext. 211 to 220, 225, 226 or 230
    Graduate Academic Affairs Division: 3366-2388 ext.402 to 416
    Branch office of Academic Affairs in the College of Medicine: 2356-2192
  5. Application period: whenever a student ID card is lost or damaged
  6. Please note:
    Graduating student whose student ID card is lost or damaged while going through graduation procedures must report online and collect degree certificate with other forms of identification document.
    1. Students holding newly-issued student ID cards must reset his/her student ID card in the Library before borrowing books from the NTU Library.
  7. Procedures

Copyright © 2006-2017 臺灣大學教務處 Office of Academic Affairs, National Taiwan University 隱私權及資訊安全政策 管理者:陳建宏
10617 臺北市羅斯福路四段一號  No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 10617 Taiwan (ROC)
電話總機 (phone):+886-2-3366-2388