Academic Affairs Meeting
- 1. Unit in Charge: Secretariat Office, Office of Academic Affairs
- 2. Contact: Ms. Hsieh, Pei-Wen
- 3. Phone number: +886 2 33662388 Ext 111
- 4. Basis for organization: In accordance with the provisions of Article 46 of the National Taiwan University Organization Statutes, the University shall establish an Academic Affairs Meeting. The Meeting is convened by the Vice President for Academic Affairs and shall be held at least once each semester.
- 5. Scheduled meetings: In the academic year 2017/2018, four sessions of the Academic Affairs Meeting have been scheduled: October 20, 2017; January 5, 2018; March 23, 2018; and June 8, 2018.
- 6. Rules for submitting proposals:
- (1) Proposals may be submitted to the Academic Affairs Meeting in one of two ways: (a) The Vice President for Academic Affairs may assign issues for discussion to proposers from various Colleges; and (b) proposals may be submitted by the attendees through joint endorsements.
- (2) Each proposal submitted to the Meeting must be endorsed jointly by at least one-tenth of all members (regardless of their attendance statuses).
- (3) Proposals must be submitted in writing and in advance.
- 7. Accessing past meeting minutes (Chinese version only ).